Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family Time!!!

It's pretty rare when the whole Hindes family gets together.  Luckily, we all wanted to go to Garrett & Lana Ruple's wedding in San Antonio and were able to spend a weekend together as a family.  10 adults, 3 babies, and 3 dogs :)  And I'm sure it'll grow a lot more lol.  We had so much fun!  My parents made us awesome meals, we sat and talked for hours, played with the kids, went to the wedding, went to church, laughed a lot and I loved every minute of family time.  We are so close as a family which I am extremely grateful for.  I didn't take that many pictures but here are a few :)

Lauren and Kyleigh

 I love this one...

My handsome husband and I on our way to Ruple's wedding...

Sister :)
 Sister & Sister n Laws

I love this one of my sis, mom and I


Riding to church with Layton

Kyleigh turns 1 this week, I can't believe it!!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment