Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our 4th Anniversary!

Jerrod and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary last week on October 3rd. It feels like we got married yesterday in some ways. And I think the fact that we spent 2 years in Kenya also makes it feel like, whoa, where did the time go?! Jerrod had beautiful flowers delivered to work a few days before. Then the day of, we exchanged gifts and he took me to Michelangelo's where he proposed. It has become "our spot" for special occasions :) I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. He is my best friend, and he knows me better than anyone else and loves me so well. He challenges me to dream big and follow God with all that I am. For that I am very thankful!! I'm excited to enjoy another year together, and to see what God has for our future 60 years as he unfolds His plan for us.

Here are a few pics from our wedding day...








Here are a few pics from our 4th anniversary...

Beautiful surprise at work

New dress for dinner

At Michelangelo's :)

Blessings,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment