Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Catching Up Part IV

So here are lots of random iphone pics, trips to Pleasanton in March, fun nights with friends, and puppy pics... because we are dog lovers. Get ready for some major selfie action.

For starters, here is Dexter and I cuddling on the couch. I thought it was so cute how he fell asleep :) Ignore my hair and lack of makeup.

I went to Pleasanton one weekend for Amy's birthday! It was a fun weekend spending quality time with her, celebrating her bday and seeing family. I got some play time with her kiddos too! Love my sis and all our special memories together. She is my best friend and I thank the Lord for giving me a big sister who I look up to so much!

Here is Nana and Papa playing with Parker.


Molly and me... love this little one.








Love these two!


Time with Grandma Hill, Nana and Molly... they were looking at pictures of Amy when she was Molly's age.


I love this picture of my Grandma, and of course Molly looks cute too :)

Mom made a yummy pound cake for Amy's birthday topped with strawberries and cool whip!

Lunch at Bill Miller in Pleasanton


Amy and I took Parker with us for the day! Amy got a massage while Parker and I went to Starbucks :) Then we went to the Quarry for some shopping (our fav thing to do together) and then out for dinner. Such a fun day!!!

Some people say we look like sisters ;)

Jerrod and I had a lazy Saturday one weekend. We took the dogs to Terry Hershey Park for a long walk in the morning, then headed to brunch at Buffalo Grille. The dogs were loving the attention at the restaurant on the patio.

Dexter

Rhodie


Hanging out one night at Carter and Laura's house... snapped a photo before Charlotte went off to bed. Love this little girl!

Girls night out in Houston with Rivers and Megan, and about 8 other girls not pictured. Fun times!

Me and Lauren at the turtle races at Little Woodrow's in midtown. Yes turtle races, lol.

Blessings,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment