Sunday, July 27, 2014

Iphone Dump--Summer 2014 pics!

I got a new iPhone in June and have been needing to put the pics on my laptop, so I finally did! This post is a lot of pictures since the beginning of June!

My bff Jessica came to Texas to visit! She even got to come to Houston for 1 night so I took her out for happy hour to celebrate her birthday!

Jerrod was a trooper putting up with us :) This sums it up pretty well, haha!

We met up with Rivers and Megan at Cottonwood, and Rivers brought the dogs!


Jessica and I headed to her river house in Gruene!



Love this girl and so glad she came to Texas!

Lunch with Carter, Laura and Charlotte in the Woodlands :)

Then a little road trip with Madison, Dusty and Seresa!

At Amy and Brian's wedding in Austin!



Dinner with Shannon and Chasidy!

Love this girl!!!

Beautiful flowers from my awesome husband, delivered to work just because :)


Jerrod picked me up from work for a surprise date, and took me to the Houston Aquarium! It was my first time and we had a lot of fun!! I want to take my nieces and nephews there next time :)



Such a fun night with my handsome man :)

Blessings,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment