Saturday, June 11, 2011

Girls Weekend in Dallas!

I had such a fun weekend in Dallas last week!  I had 5 days off so I decided to see friends in Dallas since it was probably the last trip I could make up there before we leave for Africa.  So, I drove up Thursday and stayed with my friend Kristen (Kho).  We met at A&M my freshman year and lived together one semester. I just love her!  We talked for hours, worked out together, relaxed, laid by her pool, ate great food, went to her church (The Village) and I met some of her friends.  It was some much needed girl time!  I was also able to meet my friend Emilee and meet her baby Chance for lunch.  He's 9 months old already, I can't believe it!  I also met my sister's best friend Jackie for happy hour one day.  It was fun catching up with her!  She's hilarious :)  Then after church on Sunday I met my friend Chasidy for lunch, then we went to Lake Lewisville with her mom and her mom's boyfriend.  It was a perfect day to be at the lake, super hot and sunny!  I stayed that night at her apartment in Wylie and hung out wither her Monday till I headed back to Houston.  It was so much fun and I thank God for great girlfriends :)

Emilee's beautiful boy Chance :)

Emilee, Chance and I :)

Going to dinner with Kho


At the lake with Chasidy!


Her mom and boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment