Monday, November 4, 2013

iphone dump!

Here's a bunch of pics from my iPhone, several have been on instagram….

When we found out Jerrod got his job I surprised him with tickets to see one of his favorite bands, Mumford and Sons! They played in the Woodlands, it was such a fun date night!


Our two boys :)

Beautiful sunset on the way home one night...

Girls outing with Brooke! She is having a little girl in February! Can't wait to meet you Lila Reese!


I took this on one of my long runs the other day...

Kyleigh came to town! Her and I lived in Swaziland together in 2008, and we have kept in touch since. Love this girl and it was so fun reuniting after a few years!


Blessings,

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete