Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Carpenter Christmas Party!!!

Last year for our first Christmas we decided we would start an annual Carpenter Christmas Party so we had to continue the tradition :)  We had it the first weekend of December and had about 25 friends come!  I had a ton of desserts, punch, beverages, etc.  We also had a white elephant gift exchange which was hilarious.  We stayed up till 3:00am with friends!  I had to work the next day so needless to say I was exhausted!  Here are a few pics from the party!

Lauren Crawley and I :)

Hubby and I with our tree :)

Carter and Laura came too!

The dessert table...



Dexter played as Santa haha


White elephant, that's all I can say haha.  Jerrod and his brother Dusty.

Merry Christmas!  HE is the reason for the Season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment