Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trip to Pleasanton!

I've been so bad about blogging lately, but I've had some computer issues.  I backed up my computer last week so we're good now if it crashes.  We really need to get a new one before we leave, but for now we're praying this one holds out until then! :)  I went to Pleasanton the last weekend of February to see family, but also to meet Miss Brynn Channing Schorsch.  My good friend from Pleasanton had her in February so Jodie, Alexi, and myself paid Holly, Bruce, and Brynn a visit.  I must say she is ADORABLE and Holly and Bruce are in heaven :)  They are so cute with her, and it's awesome to see Holly in the mommy role now.  I can't believe it but I'm so happy for them.  Brynn is precious so I'll post some pictures below... we had a great visit!

Here is Brynn Channing :)


Holly is such a great mommy already!

Friends since childhood :) Alexi, Jodie, me, Holly, and Brynn

I was able to see my mom...
 And my sister...

And my nephew Layton!

He wanted to "drive" my car before I left :)  Such a cutie!

I'll be going to Pleasanton for the first week of April to babysit Layton for 7 days while Amy and Clifton go on a cruise with Daniel and Lauren.  I am so excited and I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures to post after that week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment