Tuesday, November 23, 2010

VINO!

I hosted a wine tasting party a few weeks ago with my friends.  Lets just say I'm very behind on my blogging.  I need to catch up before it gets too bad!  Anyway, my sister had a wine party a few months ago and I loved the idea so she came in to town and helped me throw one!  It was a success.  I would NOT have been able to do it without my amazing sister.  She brought tons of stuff that we used, and we had great food too!  We had 14 different wines to taste, and everyone got to take their favorite one home.  After the party my 2 sister in laws, my sister, and myself all stayed up till 4am talking and laughing.  They all spent the night and we had so much fun together!   Here are a few pictures of the party.

Here is my sister-in-law hanging with Layton before the party started.

Amy brought that cute VINO sign from her party.

The spread :)

My awesome sis!  I couldn't have done it without you Amy!

All the wines to taste.

All of my friends who came!


Layton joined the party till about 10, then he crashed :)

My handsome nephew Layton!

No comments:

Post a Comment