Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bridal Shower for Jessica

Last weekend my best friend Jessica Hill flew in town (Pleasanton) for two bridal showers!  Her wedding is December 11th and quickly approaching!!  Anyway, Friday night my sister, Jodie, Holly and I hosted a bridal shower for her at Holly & Bruce's house :)  It was so much fun and I have not laughed that hard in years, seriously years.  We reminisced from growing up together and laughed till about 1am!  It was so much fun!  Here are some pictures from that night.

All the yummy food!  My sis did most of the cooking :)

All the girls minus me :)

BFF since we were 3 :)

Love you Jess!  Can't wait for the wedding!!!

The next day on Saturday Jessica had another bridal shower with all of her mom's friends and most of her family.  It was at Karen Richter's house and it was a lot of fun!  Here are some pictures from that shower!






After the shower I came back to Houston because I had to work on Sunday.  That night was also the A&M vs. Nebraska game so I watched it with Jerrod and some friends in Rice Village in Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment